Sqoop >> mail # user >> sqoop 2 installation

+
Κωνσταντίνος Αρετάκης 2013-06-24, 06:33
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-06-24, 15:17
+
Konstantinos Aretakis 2013-06-24, 17:02
Re: sqoop 2 installation
Hi Konstantinos,
I would advise to check the Sqoop server log as a first step in the troubleshooting.

Jarcec