Drill >> mail # user >> Starting out #2

Re: Starting out #2
Hope your holiday and new year are looking favorable and exciting.

Sorry for not getting back earlier, I was off on something else. Now I want
to get back into using Drill.

I have completed a clean mvn install. I cannot seem to find how it might be
marked as ignored. Sometimes Maven magic eludes me.

The test seems to rely on the sequence node, is that deprecated? It is
tested elsewhere?

for(;;); /* [EMAIL PROTECTED] */