Hive >> mail # user >> non-equality joins

Re: non-equality joins
Hi,

I think matt's solution is the way to go for now. If you need some basic
understanding on how reduce and map side joins work see [1] whether if it
helps you.

Regards
Buddhika

[1] http://chamibuddhika.wordpress.com/2012/02/26/joins-with-map-reduce/