Hadoop >> mail # dev >> 10 failures when run test on hadoop-common-project

Re: 10 failures when run test on hadoop-common-project
Hi Yanbo,

You can look at the individual tests output (eg
hadoop-common-project/hadoop-common/target/surefire-reports/org.apache.hadoop.net.TestTableMapping.txt
for TestTableMapping and so on) for an indication as to why the test
failed.

Thanks,
Eli