Hive >> mail # dev >> Branch for HIVE-4660

Branch for HIVE-4660
Hi,

I am starting to work on integrating Tez into Hive (see HIVE-4660, design
doc has already been uploaded - any feedback will be much appreciated).
This will be a fair amount of work that will take time to stabilize/test.
I'd like to propose creating a branch in order to be able to do this
incrementally and collaboratively. In order to progress rapidly with this,
I would also like to go "commit-then-review".

Thanks,
Gunther.
+
Ashutosh Chauhan 2013-06-14, 00:43