HBase >> mail # dev >> Google Summer of Code Startup

+
Stack 2010-03-12, 16:00
Re: Google Summer of Code Startup
Awesome! I wanted to ask you about this the other day. Also, is there
a way to determine interest for hbase support inside Google? I know
there is something for hadoop.

Andrei Savu (he did a hbase presentation at wurbe when I did mine)
does his internship at Adobe Romania :). He's working with HBase for
something related to our work, right near us.

I'm going to advertise the summer of code. Let's think if there is
more that coupe be done in this direction!

Sent from my iPhone

On 12.03.2010, at 18:09, "Stack" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Its Google Summer of Code time again.  Below is the note from the good
> crew running Apache participation.  If anyone wants to mentor or if
> there are 'students' interested in an spending their summer hbase
> hacking (for money!) write me off list.
>
> Thanks,
> St.Ack

+