Flume, mail # user - FileChannel error on Flume 1.3.1

+
Rahul Ravindran 2013-02-02, 21:54
+
Brock Noland 2013-02-02, 22:32
+
Rahul Ravindran 2013-02-02, 22:50
Re: FileChannel error on Flume 1.3.1
Brock Noland 2013-02-03, 00:05
Yes that err looks odd so I'd like have a look if possible.

--
Brock Noland
On Saturday, February 2, 2013 at 4:50 PM, Rahul Ravindran wrote:

> Hi,
>   No, I did not delete the checkpoint previously. That is what I did to fix the problem.
>
> Searching through the archives, it looks like http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/flume-user/201211.mbox/%[EMAIL PROTECTED]%3E needs the checkpoint to be deleted. Will do that in future. Do you still need the logs?
> ~Rahul.

Brock Noland 2013-02-03, 17:40
+
Rahul Ravindran 2013-02-04, 19:10