MapReduce >> mail # user >> issues with decrease the default.block.size

issues with decrease the default.block.size
hi ALL

     I am going to setup a new hadoop  environment, .Because  of  there
are lots of small  files, I would  like to change  the  default.block.size
to 16MB
other than adopting the ways to merge  the files into large  enough (e.g
using  sequencefiles).
    I want to ask are  there  any bad influences or issues?

Regards
+
Harsh J 2013-05-10, 05:27
+