Accumulo >> mail # user >> 807 tablets, for the same table, on one tserver?

807 tablets, for the same table, on one tserver?
>From behaviour that I've witnessed before, on v1.4.1, Accumulo spreads
tablets across the cluster. However, this morning I am seeing 807 tablets
for the same table on one tserver which was unexpected. What affects the
movement of tablets? Or perhaps more importantly, what might prevent the
movement?