HBase >> mail # user >> Using doubles and longs as ordering row values

+
Jonathan Bishop 2012-11-05, 18:41
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2012-11-05, 19:38
+
anil gupta 2012-11-05, 22:57
+
lars hofhansl 2012-11-06, 00:01
+
Dave Latham 2012-11-06, 00:26
Re: Using doubles and longs as ordering row values
This fork looks a bit more up to date:
https://github.com/ndimiduk/orderly

On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 4:26 PM, Dave Latham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Here's a project to deal with this issue specifically.  I'm not sure of
> it's status:
> https://github.com/conikeec/orderly
>

> On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 4:01 PM, lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Have a look at the lily library. It has code to encode Longs/Doubles into
>> bytes such that resulting bytes sort as expected based on the numbers.
>>
>> -- Lars

+
Jonathan Bishop 2012-11-06, 05:07
+