Bigtop >> mail # dev >> Spark dependency for building package tests

+
Sean Mackrory 2013-09-25, 21:42
Re: Spark dependency for building package tests
Not sure what was the history behind it, but here's a patch
to make Bigtop fully utilize the first incubating release
of Spark as an ASF project:

Please review.

Thanks,
Roman.

On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 2:42 PM, Sean Mackrory <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Trying to build the package tests and it's failing to find this dependency,
> which doesn't seem to be generated by building Spark packages and doesn't
> show up in any public repository I've searched. Any one know anything?
>
> org.spark-project:spark-core:jar:hadoop2-yarn:0.8.0-SNAPSHOT
+
Sean Mackrory 2013-09-25, 23:37