Bigtop, mail # dev - Spark dependency for building package tests

Re: Spark dependency for building package tests
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-09-25, 22:42
Not sure what was the history behind it, but here's a patch
to make Bigtop fully utilize the first incubating release
of Spark as an ASF project:

Please review.

Thanks,
Roman.