Hadoop >> mail # general >> Please join me in welcoming Aaron Myers as the newest Apache Hadoop committer

Re: Please join me in welcoming Aaron Myers as the newest Apache Hadoop committer
Congratulations Aaron.

It's great to see new committers on HDFS, and knowing a bit about what you guys are up to, this is exciting.

  - Andy