Hadoop >> mail # user >> Submitting and running hadoop jobs Programmatically

Re: Submitting and running hadoop jobs Programmatically
Hi
I am submitting the job as follows

java -cp
 Nectar-analytics-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:/home/hadoop/hadoop-for-nectar/hadoop-0.21.0/conf/*:$HADOOP_COMMON_HOME/lib/*:$HADOOP_COMMON_HOME/*
com.zinnia.nectar.regression.hadoop.primitive.jobs.SigmaJob input/book.csv
kkk11fffrrw 1

I get the log in CLI as below

11/07/27 10:22:54 INFO security.Groups: Group mapping
impl=org.apache.hadoop.security.ShellBasedUnixGroupsMapping;
cacheTimeout=300000
11/07/27 10:22:54 INFO jvm.JvmMetrics: Initializing JVM Metrics with
processName=JobTracker, sessionId11/07/27 10:22:54 INFO jvm.JvmMetrics: Cannot initialize JVM Metrics with
processName=JobTracker, sessionId= - already initialized
11/07/27 10:22:54 WARN mapreduce.JobSubmitter: Use GenericOptionsParser for
parsing the arguments. Applications should implement Tool for the same.
11/07/27 10:22:54 INFO mapreduce.JobSubmitter: Cleaning up the staging area
file:/tmp/hadoop-hadoop/mapred/staging/hadoop-1331241340/.staging/job_local_0001

It doesn't create any job in hadoop.