Hive >> mail # dev >> VOTE: Remove phabricator instructions from hive-development guide (wiki), officially only support Apache's review board.

+
Edward Capriolo 2013-10-17, 00:32
+
Owen OMalley 2013-10-17, 03:16
Re: VOTE: Remove phabricator instructions from hive-development guide (wiki), officially only support Apache's review board.
Owen,
In your issues:

When I click this link:
REVISION DETAIL
https://reviews.facebook.net/D13479

I am prompted for a password.

On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 11:16 PM, Owen O'Malley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> -0
>
> I like phabricator, but it is a pain to setup. It doesn't require a fb
> account, but clearly it isn't managed or supported by Apache.
>
> -- Owen
>
> > On Oct 16, 2013, at 17:32, Edward Capriolo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > Our wiki has instructions for posting to phabricator for code reviews.
> > https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/PhabricatorCodeReview
> >
> > Phabricator now requires an external facebook account to review patches,
> > and we have no technical support contact where phabricator is hosted. It
> > also seems like some of the phabricator features are no longer working.
> >
> > Apache has a review board system many people are already using.
> > https://reviews.apache.org/account/login/?next_page=/dashboard/
> >
> > This vote is to remove the phabricator instructions from the wiki. The
> > instructions will reference review board and that will be the only system
> > that Hive supports for patch review process.
> >
> > +1 is a vote for removing the phabricator instructions from the wiki.
> >
> > Thank you,
> > Edward

+
Owen OMalley 2013-10-17, 21:18