Hive, mail # dev - VOTE: Remove phabricator instructions from hive-development guide (wiki), officially only support Apache's review board.

Re: VOTE: Remove phabricator instructions from hive-development guide (wiki), officially only support Apache's review board.
Edward Capriolo 2013-10-17, 04:08
Owen,
In your issues:

When I click this link: