Pig >> mail # user >> Passing Hadoop Site Configurations in classpath is not recommended for Local Mode

+
Michael Sundell 2010-11-04, 15:11
+
Rekha Joshi 2010-11-08, 05:44
Re: Passing Hadoop Site Configurations in classpath is not recommended for Local Mode
Looks like one of the environment variables in the pig shell script (`which pig`) is pointing to the hadoop cluster configuration. Check if environment variables PIG_CLASSPATH or PIG_CONF_DIR points to the hadoop configuration dir/file .
-Thejas