Pig, mail # user - Passing Hadoop Site Configurations in classpath is not recommended for Local Mode

Re: Passing Hadoop Site Configurations in classpath is not recommended for Local Mode
Thejas M Nair 2010-11-08, 13:57
Looks like one of the environment variables in the pig shell script (`which pig`) is pointing to the hadoop cluster configuration. Check if environment variables PIG_CLASSPATH or PIG_CONF_DIR points to the hadoop configuration dir/file .
-Thejas