Pig >> mail # user >> Sequence File processing

Sequence File processing
Hi ,

I have used SequeceFileLoader for loading sequence file.

A= load 'part-m-0000' using SequenceFileLoader() as
(key:long,value:chararray)

"value" is the  chararray which consists of 10 fields which are separated
by delimiter ( "|" here ). How do I create schema here so that I can make
further analysis with these fields (such as filter, group )

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Srini
+