MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: word count stopped at Map 100%, Reduce 23%

Re: word count stopped at Map 100%, Reduce 23%
by downloading some files in text format   ---> what this means...... if
you think everything is fine your configuration setting then please take

full Java thread dump and post it.

Shashwat Shriparv

--

Shashwat Shriparv