Pig, mail # user - Understanding incompatibilities with different versions of hadoop?

Re: Understanding incompatibilities with different versions of hadoop?
Aniket Mokashi 2011-05-05, 19:05
Hi Jonathan,

I compiled Pig trunk jarwithouthadoop.jar and it works fine with CDH3 (Add
CDH3 libs to classpath).
I think CDH3 pig version is 0.7.

Thanks,
Aniket