Pig >> mail # user >> Understanding incompatibilities with different versions of hadoop?

Re: Understanding incompatibilities with different versions of hadoop?
Hi Jonathan,

I compiled Pig trunk jarwithouthadoop.jar and it works fine with CDH3 (Add
CDH3 libs to classpath).
I think CDH3 pig version is 0.7.

Thanks,
Aniket