HBase >> mail # dev >> Data types stage 1 is ready for reivew

+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-07-11, 19:16
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-07-12, 20:10
+
Stack 2013-07-12, 20:38
Re: Data types stage 1 is ready for reivew
New patch posted. What do you think about the new isSkippable() and the
associated limitation in Struct?

I also posted some "dogfeed" per Enis's suggestion.

-n

On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 1:38 PM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 1:10 PM, Enis Söztutar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Did some chatting with Nick today.
> >
> > I think it is really important to get this right, and for that we would
> > definitely need more eyes towards it. The current patch set is in a good
> > state to bolster the discussion.
> >

> I'll do another pass (Kicking others to give it a looksee too).
> St.Ack

+
Matteo Bertozzi 2013-07-17, 08:42
+