Pig, mail # user - [VOTE] Sponsoring Howl as an Apache Incubator project

+
Alan Gates 2011-02-02, 21:18
+
Jeff Hammerbacher 2011-02-02, 22:08
+
Edward Capriolo 2011-02-02, 23:11
+
Alan Gates 2011-02-03, 05:16
+
Santhosh Srinivasan 2011-02-03, 06:11
+
Edward Capriolo 2011-02-03, 16:10
+
Alan Gates 2011-02-03, 16:36
+
Julien Le Dem 2011-02-02, 23:09
+
Olga Natkovich 2011-02-02, 23:05
+
Daniel Dai 2011-02-02, 23:15
+
Benjamin Reed 2011-02-02, 23:26
+
Thejas M Nair 2011-02-02, 23:32
+
Milind Bhandarkar 2011-02-03, 00:57
+
Alan Gates 2011-02-03, 04:58
+
Milind Bhandarkar 2011-02-03, 21:24
+
Richard Ding 2011-02-03, 01:05
+
Ashutosh Chauhan 2011-02-03, 16:43
+
Jay Booth 2011-02-03, 16:52
+
John Sichi 2011-02-03, 19:38
+
Jeff Hammerbacher 2011-02-03, 21:15
+
yongqiang he 2011-02-03, 21:41
+
Ashutosh Chauhan 2011-02-03, 21:49
+
John Sichi 2011-02-03, 22:49
+
Alan Gates 2011-02-03, 23:11
+
John Sichi 2011-02-04, 00:30
+
Alan Gates 2011-02-04, 01:09
+
John Sichi 2011-02-04, 02:00
Re: [VOTE] Sponsoring Howl as an Apache Incubator project
Ashutosh Chauhan 2011-02-03, 22:58
What I am referring to is metastore/ dir of hive, part of hive code
which howl cares about most. Other howl code is for additional
functionalities that Howl provides (none of which lives in metastore/
dir) they are in howl/ dir. There are few build file changes, but they
are trivial.

Ashutosh
On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 14:49, John Sichi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> But Howl does layer on some additional code, right?
>
> https://github.com/yahoo/howl/tree/howl/howl
>
> JVS
>
> On Feb 3, 2011, at 1:49 PM, Ashutosh Chauhan wrote:
>
>> There are none as of today. In the past, whenever we had to have
>> changes, we do it in a separate branch in Howl and once those get
>> committed to hive repo, we pull it over in our trunk and drop the
>> branch.
>>
>> Ashutosh
>> On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 13:41, yongqiang he <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>> I am interested in some numbers around the lines of code changes (or
>>> files of changes) which are in Howl but not in Hive?
>>> Can anyone give some information here?
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Yongqiang

+