Pig >> mail # user >> [VOTE] Sponsoring Howl as an Apache Incubator project

Re: [VOTE] Sponsoring Howl as an Apache Incubator project
What I am referring to is metastore/ dir of hive, part of hive code
which howl cares about most. Other howl code is for additional
functionalities that Howl provides (none of which lives in metastore/
dir) they are in howl/ dir. There are few build file changes, but they
are trivial.

Ashutosh