Sqoop >> mail # user >> sqoop 1.99.2 import error

+
Κωνσταντίνος Αρετάκης 2013-07-25, 16:58
Re: sqoop 1.99.2 import error
Hi Konstantinos,

Could you kindly provide more information for better diagnose?

First, please enter the follow command in sqoop2 command line

*set option --name verbose --value true*

and restart your job and then paste the full stack trace.

Second, could you please show us your job configuration? Please execute

show job --jid <job_id> --all

On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 9:58 AM, Κωνσταντίνος Αρετάκης
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I try import a table from mysql to HDFS and I get this error
>
> org.apache.sqoop.common.SqoopException: GENERIC_JDBC_CONNECTOR_0005:No
> column is found to partition data
>
> Please help.
>
> Thanks

+