Sqoop >> mail # user >> sqoop 1.99.2 import error

Re: sqoop 1.99.2 import error
Hi Konstantinos,

Could you kindly provide more information for better diagnose?

First, please enter the follow command in sqoop2 command line

*set option --name verbose --value true*

and restart your job and then paste the full stack trace.

Second, could you please show us your job configuration? Please execute

show job --jid <job_id> --all