Hadoop >> mail # general >> [CVE-2012-1574] Apache Hadoop user impersonation vulnerability

Re: [CVE-2012-1574] Apache Hadoop user impersonation vulnerability
This is not a helpful disclosure.

Now we know our "secure" deployment is vulnerable, but have no idea how to mitigate. Claiming an upgrade to a nonexistent version with an, apparently, uncommitted fix as a mitigation is not viable. Where is the JIRA for this?

Best regards,
    - Andy