MapReduce >> mail # dev >> Branch created for MAPREDUCE-3902

+
Siddharth Seth 2012-08-22, 22:26
+
Tsuyoshi OZAWA 2012-08-23, 06:03
Re: Branch created for MAPREDUCE-3902
I created new JIRA ticket(MAPREDUCE-4581) for the new branch(MR-3902).
Then I tried to specify MR-3902 branch as the Affects Version/s from
the lists on JIRA, however, the branch is missing.

How could I add new item to Affects Version/s lists?

Thanks,
Tsuyoshi

On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 3:03 PM, Tsuyoshi OZAWA
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks for your work, Sid!
> I'll throw some patches I have and help to fix TODOs against the new branch.
>
> - Tsuyoshi
>
> On Thursday, August 23, 2012, Siddharth Seth wrote:
>>
>> I've created a branch to continue work on MAPREDUE-3902 since the changes
>> are reasonably big and intrusive. A branch should also make it easier for
>> others to contribute to the JIRA.
>> Will send out another mail at a later point for review requests, once this
>> is closer to completion. Meanwhile, if anyone does want to take a look at
>> provide feedback, that's very welcome.
>> (The initial commit to the branch is pretty big because it creates a copy
>> of the existing AppMaster).
>>
>> - Sid
>

> --
> OZAWA Tsuyoshi