MapReduce, mail # dev - Branch created for MAPREDUCE-3902

Re: Branch created for MAPREDUCE-3902
Tsuyoshi OZAWA 2012-08-24, 04:30
I created new JIRA ticket(MAPREDUCE-4581) for the new branch(MR-3902).
Then I tried to specify MR-3902 branch as the Affects Version/s from
the lists on JIRA, however, the branch is missing.

How could I add new item to Affects Version/s lists?

Thanks,
Tsuyoshi