Hadoop >> mail # general >> [DISCUSSION] Thinking about 20.204 and beyond

+
Eric Baldeschwieler 2011-06-18, 06:50
+
Roy T. Fielding 2011-06-18, 20:22
+
Eric Baldeschwieler 2011-06-18, 22:55
+
Steve Loughran 2011-06-21, 11:39
+
Roy T. Fielding 2011-06-21, 18:40
+
Steve Loughran 2011-06-22, 09:30
+
Allen Wittenauer 2011-06-22, 16:27
+
Steve Loughran 2011-06-23, 12:47
+
Allen Wittenauer 2011-06-23, 18:23
+
Eric Baldeschwieler 2011-06-23, 06:21
+
Allen Wittenauer 2011-06-21, 18:43
+
Ted Dunning 2011-06-21, 19:04
Re: [DISCUSSION] Thinking about 20.204 and beyond

On Jun 21, 2011, at 12:04 PM, Ted Dunning wrote:

> For the pain in doing this, it is probably better to just drop $10 and bring
> up a nice EC2 cluster with 10 m1.large instances using spot pricing for 5
> hours.
Testing on non-Intel, non-Linux is something we need to do more of.   Amazon won't help us there, AFAIK.
+
Marcos Ortiz 2011-06-21, 19:43
+
Ted Dunning 2011-06-21, 19:11