Accumulo >> mail # dev >> LICENSE and NOTICE

+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-02-13, 22:47
Re: LICENSE and NOTICE
Thats awesome.  I remember when were initially constructing these
files we were trying to figure this out.  We looked at what other
Apache projects did and could not find a clear pattern, different
projects did different things.  It was so confusing.

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 5:47 PM, Billie Rinaldi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Exciting news!  There is now a detailed guide on what needs to go in the
> LICENSE and NOTICE files: http://www.apache.org/dev/licensing-howto.html.
>
> Billie
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-02-13, 23:38