Hadoop >> mail # user >> where do I see all hadoop logs?

+
Mark Kerzner 2010-08-30, 20:35
+
abhishek sharma 2010-08-30, 20:41
+
Mark Kerzner 2010-08-30, 20:43
+
abhishek sharma 2010-08-30, 20:51
Re: where do I see all hadoop logs?
Hey Mark,

You might find this blog post useful:
http://www.cloudera.com/blog/2009/09/apache-hadoop-log-files-where-to-find-them-in-cdh-and-what-info-they-contain/.
Given that it's a year old now, I expect it's out of date, but it might help
fill in some gaps.

Thanks,
Jeff