Accumulo >> mail # user >> Determining the cause of a tablet server failure

Re: Determining the cause of a tablet server failure
Also, check the "gc" lines from the debug logs:

$ grep -a 'gc' logs/tserver*.debug.log

They should come about one-per-second.  You may see pauses due to swapping
out or low memory.

-Eric