Hive >> mail # dev >> Possible patch to fix column comments with non-native SerDe

Re: Possible patch to fix column comments with non-native SerDe
You'll need to update your serde to use the method call that takes comments.  See https://github.com/jghoman/haivvreo/commit/29ead1fe101baafa8e9844eaf92022cbe4846c6f for an example.