MapReduce >> mail # user >> enabling priority jobs to Hadoop with Yarn

enabling priority jobs to Hadoop with Yarn
Hi,

Can someone give advice for the following scenario?
I have a MR pool with Yarn; the total number of available containers is
100. At a given time, a lower priority job is submitted and consumes all
100 containers. Later, I submit a higher priority job and it is not running
as the all containers are taken by the lower priority job. I tried to
change the job priority by having -Dmapred.job.priority=HIGH and change the
priority using CLI - mapred job priority job-id HIGH. Both solutions do not
seem to work. Can any one give advice? thx.