MapReduce >> mail # user >> hadoop issue on distributed cluster

Re: hadoop issue on distributed cluster
Hi,

Didn't check everything. But found this in the mapred-site.xml:

<property>

<name>mapred.job.tracker</name>

<value>hdfs://10.99.42.9:8021/</value>

<final>true</final>
The value shouldn't be a HDFS URL. Can you please fix this and try ?