Avro, mail # user - Re: How to convert Avro GenericRecord to AvroKey<GenericRecord>?

Re: How to convert Avro GenericRecord to AvroKey<GenericRecord>?
Harsh J 2012-09-27, 05:04
Ravi,

Moving this to the Avro user lists ([EMAIL PROTECTED]).

You can simply do a "AvroKey<GenericRecord> key = new
AvroKey<GenericRecord>(datum)".

--
Harsh J