HBase >> mail # user >> merge local hbase data with production hbase

+
Tousif 2012-12-17, 06:28
Re: merge local hbase data with production hbase
hi tousif,
maybe you can first export the data to hdfs,and import the data to your
production hbase table. or write some code to do this, or just using hive
to complete this!

best regards!
andy