Zookeeper, mail # dev - zxids from some epoch are a series of consecutive numbers, aren't they?

Re: zxids from some epoch are a series of consecutive numbers, aren't they?
Benjamin Reed 2013-10-29, 02:50
yes zxids are always consecutive within an epoch and the protocol ensures
that followers see the zxids in order.