MapReduce >> mail # dev >> Abstraction layer to support both YARN and Mesos

Abstraction layer to support both YARN and Mesos
Hi,

Now, Apache Mesos, an distributed resource manager, is top-level
apache project. Meanwhile, As you know, Hadoop has own resource
manager - YARN. IMHO, we should make resource manager pluggable in
MRv2, because there are their own field users of MapReduce would like
to use. I think this work is useful for MapReduce users. On the other
hand, this work can also be large, because MRv2's code base is tightly
coupled with YARN currently. Thoughts?

- Tsuyoshi
+
Harsh J 2013-07-26, 10:14
+
Tsuyoshi OZAWA 2013-07-29, 14:58
+
Steve Loughran 2013-07-31, 15:30
+
Tom White 2013-07-31, 15:40
+
Bikas Saha 2013-07-31, 16:34
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-07-31, 16:45
+
Tsuyoshi OZAWA 2013-07-29, 15:42