MapReduce >> mail # dev >> Abstraction layer to support both YARN and Mesos

Abstraction layer to support both YARN and Mesos
Hi,

Now, Apache Mesos, an distributed resource manager, is top-level
apache project. Meanwhile, As you know, Hadoop has own resource
manager - YARN. IMHO, we should make resource manager pluggable in
MRv2, because there are their own field users of MapReduce would like
to use. I think this work is useful for MapReduce users. On the other
hand, this work can also be large, because MRv2's code base is tightly
coupled with YARN currently. Thoughts?

- Tsuyoshi