Accumulo, mail # dev - Current Status of Pluggable Authorization?

+
Ed Kohlwey 2012-12-05, 12:11
Re: Current Status of Pluggable Authorization?
John Vines 2012-12-05, 16:35
There is a branch in svn of accumulo-259 which is functional. It is not the
finalized interfaces for the security structure, as I want to ensure they
can handle common use cases (which is what I'm doing in git). However, they
should provide you something if you're trying to hack it together.

Sent from my phone, pardon the typos and brevity.