MapReduce, mail # user - Re: Running a mapreduce class in another Java program

Re: Running a mapreduce class in another Java program
Anh Pham 2013-12-06, 17:31
in your second java program's java file, import classes you want from
the 1st mapreduce class.

import packagename.class;
compile:
java -cp /<path>/yourMRClass.jar yourSecondClass