Hive >> mail # user >> A question about HiveStatement.executeUpdate's exception

+
Liyifan 2012-08-29, 01:47
+
Mark Grover 2012-08-31, 15:50
+
Edward Capriolo 2012-08-31, 15:56
Re: A question about HiveStatement.executeUpdate's exception
Hi Ed,

Namit has requested that I add negative testcases for each of the
exceptions thrown by executeUpdate. I added a note to the phabricator
review requesting clarification on this point. I think we should probably
wait until Namit has had a chance to respond.

Thanks.

Carl