HBase >> mail # dev >> ANN: The fourth hbase 0.92.0 release candidate is available for download

Re: ANN: The fourth hbase 0.92.0 release candidate is available for download
Thanks for the update, Stack.

Do you want to freeze patch submission to 0.92 branch until you cut rc4 ?

I think hbase-5153 and hbase-5179 are close to the quality of integration.

Cheers