Joe, I have a follow-up question. If I set Minimum File Age to 60 sec in my
ListFile processor, that does not override the typical behavior in which
ListFile does not include in its list output any file
preceding its previous run cycle, does it? I ask because I set Minimum File
Age to 60 sec and have seen a flood of additional files. Many of those
files have date stamps preceding the ListFile runs that have been executing
over the course of the last few days. I am trying to determine why
this might be the case.

Thanks for any thoughts or insights.

On Fri, Jul 14, 2017 at 10:11 AM, James McMahon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>