Hi Pierre & Gabor,

There is no work to this that I know of nor can I find any issues tracking
this in JIRA.

Gabor, if you would be willing to contribute to the effort, I would
encourage you to create a JIRA so there is a central place to track and
discuss the effort.

Thanks!
--aldrin

On Mon, Jul 17, 2017 at 1:21 PM, Pierre Villard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]