I have GetAzureEventHub I am working to setup.  For testing purposes, I have ran the job then once it started failing, stopped it.  From processor group, it shows stopped.  However, when I try to start it or change configuration, I can’t.  (No eligible components are selected and configuration can’t be changed while can be reviewed as if process is still running… but the interface shows it stopped).  Strange thing is, when I leave the group and look at it, there is a process running looking at group.  (this is the only process in the group by the way).  I try to stop it at process group level and it won’t do anything different.  I am on Nifi 1.3.0