Thank you very much Joe. This is very good to know. We are indeed working
with CentOS, and so I can explore with my users using a '.' prefix while
working with the file, and renaming it when done.

But I'm not certain I can levy that requirement on my users, or depend on
them to always enforce it. So in combination with that I will use a Minimum
File Age of 30 or 60 seconds in my ListFile processors. That should be more
than ample margin, and since my ListFile runs with the default Yield
duration of 1 sec, the files will be picked up in a subsequent processor
run quite rapidly. Thanks again.