In 1.4.0-SNAPSHOT, the ListFTP processor fails to add new files after
several hours.

At the moment I'm testing this on a cluster of 2. But I'm looking to
replicate my issue on a single instance as well.

I'm not sure if this is a cluster state problem, a processor state problem
or the new ListXXX commits (
https://github.com/apache/nifi/commit/e68ff153e81ddb82d1136d44a96bdb7a70da86d1
and
https://github.com/apache/nifi/commit/28ee70222b892fb799f5f74a31a9de678d9fb629
).

I'll be looking at those commits first around the ListFTP process. Unless
theres any advice can be offered.

Should I submit this to Jira issues, or wait until I can confirm/replicate
the behaviour?